My blog posts this past week averaged a lot lower in quantity, but seemed to have grown in volume on a per-post basis.  I think I should probably find a middle ground – slightly more often in frequency and slightly shorter in length.  Kind of like how I’d like Don’t Forget The Lyrics if I could make it perfect for me.

Speaking of, if any of you can get me on that show, I’d be forever grateful!  Besides, I think it’s time Wayne Brady had another Wayne to talk to.  Can’t never get enough Wayne, you know.

Reminds me of that CCR song, Who’ll Stop The Wayne? (and I wonder, still I wonder…)

Subluxing of Vertebrae

wayne's skull and what's on his mind

Can’t say much about this except – you don’t want it.  The “crick” in my neck from this morning has been treated twice so far today and all I can think about is how glad I am my mother-in-law is a physical therapist and is nearby.  She’s gotten the knot out twice already and it still hurts and I can’t imagine how bad it’d be if I didn’t have help close by.  I can’t turn my head to the left hardly at all, or tilt it to the left, or crane it over to the left if some hot chick walks by.  Do you KNOW how HELPLESS that makes me FEEL!?!?!?!

Paul-itics

Seeing as how McCain has pretty much wrapped up the Republican nomination and Obama beat Clinton recently (so much so that Clinton fired her whatsit to get a new whosit), and Ron Paul has mostly given up, maybe Ron Paul can be McCain’s VP?

mccain/paul ticket logo banner

Or maybe they should get one of those Brangelina or TomKat names and be called McPaul?  Or go after the heavy crowd and run as Ronald McCainold?

I can see their campaign slogan now:

You’re Never Too Old for Rock and Roll

Or maybe they should make a YouTube movie and call it

Old and Older

Best of LOLcats

And if you’re done crying over the last segment, now you can cry over this segment (in a good way).

lolcats

lolcats stackcats

lolcats i said

lolcats click mouse to accept cookie

lolcats i practice kissez before big date

Stay tuned tomorrow for I shall reveal who won the big contest… (I still haven’t done the work yet, but I do have the chart, and YES, 11:11 popped up again in my life as the time I asked the horary question.)

1. Absurdist says:

Again, pepsi is for communists. I still can’t believe you are my friend… I should choose to abandon you for the pepsi alone.

You are falling apart. Now you have a CRICK in your neck?

You might as well not vote. Remember, Austin goes blue every election. That’s like me trying to vote democratic up here in heck.

2. Mr. Fabulous says:

I agree with Abssie. Pepsi is a vile substance. Coke Zero is the nectar of the Gods. Also, LOL Cats are second only to Pepsi in vileness and ickiness.

I really like cheese.

3. Absurdist says:

Fab, I can accept coke. Coke zero is pretty good.

I swear I am going to start an “I hate LOL cats” club. You, Ren and I can be the charter members.

I love the porcupine one the best. 🙂 🙂 🙂

I drink Pepsi and Coca-Cola products, but my favorite is a fountain soda Coke with ice.

5. Raganator says:

Stack cats was a great one!
    Thanks for making me smile!

Abs, the best advice I can give at this point is – don’t make me choose between Pepsi and my friends.

Fab, I haven’t tried Coke Zero but I have tried Pepsi One. Sounds like for your birthday I should send you a LOLcats that somehow features Pepsi and cheese, if I understand you correctly.

Abs#2, There’s already a myspace page and group for people like you. http://groups.myspace.com/dielolcats – but I’m wondering – what kind of pics will you put up? The ones you hate the most? And wouldn’t that mean that people who LOVE LOLcats would also like your group, because by definition, the ones they like the best are gonna be the ones you hate the most?

I mean, just look at their motto/creed

I wouldn’t accept a LOLcat comment from my dying grandmother.
    It’s not funny.
    It’s not funny that the cats are in weird positions.
    It’s not funny that the captions are spelled like we are all “Hooked On Phonics”.

You Can Stop Now!

Seems like you’ve finally found a place to belong 🙂

Poppy, I’m partial to the “you COMES here OFTEN?” yelling cat. I chuckle everytime I see it.

And as I emailed you, the porcupine kisses represents the typical Valentine’s day male – just another prick with a flower trying to get a kiss.

Raganator, I loves me my palindromeemordnilaps. You’d be a palindrome too if you spelled your name Raganagar.

Comment: