June
2008
1:42 pm

Hey folks – it’s the second in the VLOG series, although as you find out in this white-knuckle, armchair-gripping, mouse-tightening episode (brought to you by whatever manufacturer will give me some rechargable batteries to try), I’ve decided on a new name for my VLOGS.

wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

• Tired
  • Got our Wii back!
  • blah blah blah
  • Collage of accomplishments
  • Running, Exercising
  • Kiefer’s Breakfast Tacos

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions and credits)

I have a bottle of your new purchase sitting in the liquor cabinet at home.

I like the shades part. That was cool.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #8

I’ve never been more entertained, when do you get your own reality show I can watch on television?

Robins last blog post..I’ve Been To Hell

Check your e-mail….

Jannas last blog post..Would YOU look under there?

martymankins, they go great with mojitos, which you seem to have blogged about recently as well!

Ren, Way.

Robin, I absolutely adore people with low standards.

Janna, I did and I must say, your LOL-whall’s are MUCH more impressive that my DITL.

Everyone, here’s what Janna submitted – LOLwhalls (even Dave2 and Ren will probably like these)

Bravo, Jenna. Bravo.

(PS: I do not mind if this becomes a phenomenon – LOL-ifying whall’s DITL)

5. Winter says:

Veddy cool. Only one thing sticks out in my mind afterward however, if it’s like father like son… where was the kid’s booze?

Winters last blog post..Hug Me Marcus

6. Broadband User? ME!! Woo hoo! And yeah…a little conceited too. And watched to the end. Obviously. Just because I could.

I want horses to feed! That is so cool! And everyone should do a 3-minute “dittle” every once in awhile. It’s good for your heart.

I have a three-minute dittle. Two and a half, if she moves around too much.

Avitables last blog post..Help me out, fuckers

8. metalmom says:

Yay! I’m a cool on-line personality!!!! Wait a sec…..I’m conceited??? HMMMPH!!!

metalmoms last blog post..This Is From….THE WIZARD!!!!

Winter, Jaden is a die-hard apple juicaholic. We go through almost a gallon a day it seems! He doesn’t get much by way of sugar juices or soft drinks, so I’m ok with his vice. Seems to help keep him super healthy.

BlondeBlogger, yup, and remembering that it’d be nice to dittle a little about my exercising helps me be more motivated to do it.

Avi, According to this, isn’t it more like 7 minutes, 4 if you move too much? Just remember. “Boston Market”

metalmom, oh sure. you expect the ENTIRE INTERNET to just be on hold just because you typed in “wait a sec”. If that’s not conceited, I don’t know what is!

10. sourpuss says:

Another enjoyable vlog…errr… ditl. My fave part was the “BLAHBLAHBLAH… right”.

sourpusss last blog post..The sun is trying to kill me

11. Dragon says:

Oh DITL!!! For second there I thought I was going to watch a 3 minute piddle. Whew 🙂

Dragons last blog post..Seven Deadly Sins Dinner

sourpuss, that was one of my favorite parts to make, also. It even looks better at decent quality (ie, on the computer and not on youtube)

Dragon, no, but that’s a good idea. I have two kids and three dogs, so I have plenty of opportunity. I just lack the motive.

13. Absurdist says:

Jesus Wayne. You are going to make everyone think that everyone in Texas has horses, and lives on a farm or something…

And that better not have been ME on the phone when you were making funny faces.

Absurdists last blog post..Sorry peeps

Abs, Our area is what most of Texas should be – open, neighbors far enough away that we can’t see them, horses, deer, pigs, chickens, and full civilization half a mile away.

And no, it wasn’t you. THAT time 🙂