We have the most risque VLOG from Wayne yet.   Don’t believe me?  Just watch.  Don’t say I didn’t warn you though.

wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

Episode #2 contains these tidbits:

• Going to Main Event
  • Sunglasses, opus 2
  • Bowling
  • Pool
  • ST:TNG gotta pee
  • Sharing birds
  • Luna
  • Sunglasses, opus 3
  • Poppy for the win!
  • Using a $60 Furminator on Jupiter
  • Janna becomes new favorite person
  • Cereal Waynesday
  • Zina
  • Flying a dog-kite
  • Passion Flower

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions and credits)

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go.  The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina.  Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

First off, love the ending song “Lunch with Gina” by Steely Dan (jealous you have Steely Dan coming to your town without having to road trip to see them).

And your cereal choices are about as boring as Kapgar’s (Kyra had a cereal blog entry not too long ago)

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #9 – Father’s Day Edition

2. very cute….my 7-year-old was groving to the end credit music! LOL

Cissa Firehearts last blog post..And a new day will dawn for those who stand long, And the forest will echo with laughter….

3. Amanda says:

I was waiting for the risque through the whole video- Thanks for inviting us into your pants

Amandas last blog post..The Hardest Part Was Letting Go

4. Jennefer says:

Um, I lost my ranking in the “favorite person” list. Thank stinks.

5. Jennefer says:

But I can now see and understand that Janna takes over. Darn talented people. Darn Darn Darn

6. Epic Fail says:

Ahem – I did not have the sound on, but I wonder if you gave proper props to my awesome gardening skillz – that passion flower is hanging in my backyard. Oh yeah, its got about 5 more blooms that are ready to pop. 🙂 WooHoo

Epic Fails last blog post..Back in Khalifornia for a few weeks

7. Raganator says:

first off, really irks me that even Jaden plays better pool than me and gross on the Jupiter left over hairs, but I get the risque element.

8. Hilly says:

I often hold myself like that when I need to pee too!

Hillys last blog post..Pick Out Your Cloud….

Still no Guitar Hero III shredding. I want my money back!

Dave2s last blog post..Adventure

10. Absurdist says:

I think that they must have fried my brain more than I thought. When did the gray arrive? It only used to be just a little bit of gray.

This was actually pretty good. I am impressed. Seriously. Had you asked me if you could put together a video and make it good, I would have snorted my milk. But now, I have to take that back. Pretty good.

11. sourpuss says:

I like the furminator because it’s like my last name!

sourpusss last blog post..Stay away from my underpants!

12. Tug says:

Nice…love the passion flower end. Janna also put you in her will, didn’t she?

Tugs last blog post..The shock & surprise of it all

Hey, I made it into the video! THANK YOU for the the congrats! Apparently I’m very marketable in Washington DC now.

Wait, it’s not CW? Well, if you ever are in NYC I think you have a special co-host gig to fulfill.

And I love these videos.

STEELY DAN?!?!?!?!??????? WOOOOOOOT!

I’m getting Dawg some of those LUCKY YOU pants. ME-OW. (lucky me!)

Poppys last blog post..Time to close eyes? FAIL.

14. Winter says:

Hey, the house I grew up in had those flowers! They’re kinda odd looking.

Winters last blog post..Mega Monday

martymankins, I’m a huge DanFan… Houston’s not too far away from Austin (3hrs) – tix went on sale Sat. Cereal’s not boring if you MIX IT UP

Ren, inflection helps. and a foreign accent.

Cissa, the ‘Dan has some groovy music. I have everything ever released. And a few things not released.

Amanda, Lucky YOU!

Jennefer, oh no you DIH-UNT! You’re def still in THAT list. (tom hanks) There’s no taking over in blogging!

Epic Fail, YES those are YOUR flowers! Everyone, meet Peter. Peter is Epic Fail. Peter got married on Saturday and he took the time to comment on my blog today. EPIC. Fail. But nice flowers.

Raganator, HA! what’s funny is I had the pants for a good number of months before I even noticed the message. Wait, TMI?

Hilly, I’m just glad he “interrupted” me when I was just watching the game instead of playing it.

Dave2 – CH-CHIING. Thank you for shopping at Waynaccostco. I love you. (GH3 shredding is on tap for next week)

Abs, so. Grey’s been coming in for a while, and losing various amounts up front. How’s that milk right ’bout now?

sourpuss, both dogs love the furminator on their belly because it’s like your last name!

Tug, yes she sure did. I think she bequeathed me some deoderant. Maybe it was oderant.

Poppy, I’d LOVE to have my big bowl full of cold milk and cereal… cerealandmilk!

Winter, yeah, they almost seem fake. Fake but beautiful. Hmm, what else might be fake but beautiful? I KNOW! The backup copy of the Mona Lisa to deter thieves!

Yay!
    You mentioned the LOL Whalls!
    I sent a new batch, for your viewing pleasure.

Jannas last blog post..Thinking Quietly

17. metalmom says:

“Hey, there’s a camera in my blackberry” is a phrase not heard nearly enough.
    I love when you DITL me.

metalmoms last blog post..Hemorrhage

Janna, thank you for the next batch! they’re WHALLderful. I have put them below.

metalmom, you ain’t lived if you don’t have a DITL.

HEY EVERYONE – LOLWHALL’S FROM JANNA!

Comment: