I’m baaaaaAAAaaack!

note: the way I typed that above does not imply I’ve been gone very long.  It’s just how I type sometimes.

wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

• Rank Leadership
  • Chin shot
  • Jaden is cryptic about Lego Indiana Jones for Wii
  • Listning to Utterz
  • Taking Luna for walk, and the crow crows
  • Love of my life

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions and credits)

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

The volume seemed lower on this one for some reason.

Avitables last blog post..I must be premenstrual

2. Amanda says:

I’m really interested in this breakfast taco idea. I’ve had burritos, but not tacos. That sounds awesome.

Amandas last blog post..You’ve Seen This Entertainment Through And Through

3. Absurdist says:

Never use the words “pocket rocket” in the same sentence with a child’s name.

4. Miss Britt says:

This is the first DITL I’ve seen. Are they always this awesome??

You had me at the tied of up cable. Le Sigh.

Miss Britts last blog post..Exposing My Kids To The Internet

5. Jennefer says:

Just saw your twitter – and downtown awesome is quite nice. Guess you missed seeing: (1) The gorgeous 3.5 trail that dogs love to walk and go for a swim in the dog swimming area, (2) the nice, FREE, “Live on the Plaza”, every Friday that offers musicians their music to the Austin public, (3) The cool bats that like to twitter away at night along the bridge, (4) Guerros that allows you to bring your dogs on the patio to eat with you!, (5) The 25+ year old Peter Pan Putt Putt Golf that is so fun to go sober or drunk, (6) The beautiful horses that roam downtown, (7) The art festivals the last Thursday of every month, (8) Habana that has a resident cat that loves to hang out on the cliff and watch patrons enjoy their meals on the patio while being able to meow his way into your left overs….I could go on, but will run out of room.

If you make “White Horse” sound that good, I can’t wait to hear you belt out “Gin and Juice”

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

Dude, you are so RANK!

Ride the white HORSE, *giggle*

I love these videos…

Poppys last blog post..guess what?!

8. Dragon says:

That’s some fancy neck moves, dude.

Dragons last blog post..Seven Deadly Sins Dinner

9. Hahahahahahaha! You would be so much fun to hang out with!

And you made me look stupid in front of my husband who is sititng next to me and happened to look over while I played this. I was all like, “Awwww!” when the words scrolled at the end and then I see a friggin taco! Dude! 🙂

10. Oh and I feel so dirty saying this but I love your DITL’s!

But I want to ride the white horse. Kind of like a unicorn… but not.

Dave2s last blog post..Beheaded

12. Raganator says:

1. The white horse karoke was the best part, you should do more of that.
    2. Rudy’s BBQ is not nearly as good as Cooper’s; but glad you found something that gets you going in the morning!

(Vote #2 for more karaoke.)

Poppys last blog post..she’s a lady

Avi, I felt that way about the first snippet, but after a while I guess I got used to it on headphones. Sorry about that!

Amanda, Breakfast tacos are an Austin staple.

Abs, I didn’t! I said “pah ket” and “raw ket”. TOTally different.

Ren, Thank. You. And I’m glad you got over your two-word comment kick.

Miss Britt, thanx! I appreciate you watching and even more appreciate the comment.

Jennefer, thank you for keeping me on my positive toes. I’m not negative often, so when I do, I’m glad to be put back into place. At the time I was driving east on Cesar Chavez from Mopac to IH-35 and then going south. It’s not a fun drive and if it were my first impression of Austin it wouldn’t be good. All those places you mention are great and more than make up for it.

martymankins, it’s the… blog of the poppy, it’s the feed of her site… comin’ up, in the favorite of browsers… (more)

Poppy, you should see the extended version.

Dragon, thanx!

BlondeBlogger, no stupidity intended. I hope HE liked it at least – that way you BOTH get something out of it. And I feel so dirty responding like this, but my DITL enjoyed you having viewed it.

Dave2, this white horse is more like a multicorn.

Raganator, I’m ashamed to say – I’ve never tried Cooper’s. Since it’s summer, does that mean lunch is possible?

Poppy, I will consider your request.

15. metalmom says:

What’s a pocket rocket? Do you have one? Can I see it?

metalmoms last blog post..Old Woman

Sent your LOL Whalls just a few minutes ago.
    I want to see what an actual breakfast taco looks like, unwrapped. Is it as incredible as I’m imagining? ‘Cause I gotta say, I’m gettin’ pretty excited over here.

Jannas last blog post..With no one watching….

metalmom, the pocket rocket is a little mini kid’s motorcycle.

here’s Jaden on it a few months back:

Janna, perhaps I’ll do a BreakfastTacoWednesday post, and review Kiefer’s, Whataburger, Rudy’s, Taco Shack, Longhorn Tacos and others.

And here are Janna’s LOLwhalls! I absolutely love these!

Comment: