Hey-eyyy.

Ho-ohhhh.

Put yo hains in da a-yair.

wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

Episode #7 contains these tidbits:

• Surprise Birthday party (intro)
  • Surprise Birthday party (intermission)
  • Surprise Birthday party (reprise): aka “Margarita in a bag”
  • One of my favorite shirts (STFU please)
  • Camoflauged bus stop laptop stand
  • Wayne gives RESPECT
  • Binary Odometer
  • Truck to Heaven
  • Hey, must be da munnay!
  • What’s a meteor?!?!?

And maybe BEST OF ALL – bonus footage!  This archive footage features TWO (count’em 2!) Wayne Hall’s singing “Nail Man” (sung to the tune of “Soul Man”).  They are the nearest incarnation of Jake (Wayne) and Elwood (Wayne) Blues (Hall) this side of Chicago.

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

1. I can’t tell you enough how much I love these. I even plugged you on Twitter so my friends can enjoy it.

“Wanna catch a meteor?” Hahahahaha! And I’m glad you said you were drinking Sprite because I totally caught that burp you tried to supress.

And how do you know about OPI???? Nice moves, though. 😉

I liked the Wayne who was on keyboards. The third Wayne.

Avitables last blog post..Free balling should be an Olympic sport

3. Loved this vlog! Thanks, BlondeBlogger for reposting the link because I missed it earlier. I think I was too busy staring at the hot guy at the checkout counter in Publix!

Geeky Tai-Tais last blog post..Clearly I Won’t Be Invited…

4. Hahahaha!!! I saw that, GTT! Totally cracked me up. You should’ve snuck a picture of him to share. 😉

I’m glad you mentioned the song was called “Nail Man” I thought it sounded more like “Mail Man”

I’ve caught rain drops on video before. It’s not easy. You have to position the camera just right.

And your t-shirt’s acronym is not family friendly enough for this blog.

Better margarita in a bag than margarita in the shorts!

Dave2s last blog post..Fitch

7. Tug says:

Your son cracks me up – Sure, I want to catch one, but um…what is it?

Tugs last blog post..Um, yeah, don’t know what kind

8. Bucky says:

“Hello, do you have Margarita in a bag?”

“Yes sir, we do.”

“Well you had better let her out before….

/that was worse than I could have ever imagined.

9. Miss Britt says:

Now I have that song in my head. And possibly a dance.

I thought you took the bus to work? You DRIVE to daycare and then take the bus to work??

And also – what kind of camera do you use (have I asked this before)?

Miss Britts last blog post..Scared

10. Dragon says:

Binary odometer?! Too funny. 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01101110 01100011 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00101110 00100000

Dragons last blog post..Saffron Risotto with Red Pepper and Crispy Leeks

11. metalmom says:

I had finally stopped laughing from the video and then I read Bucky’s comment and started all over again!!

Nice job,Wayne!

metalmoms last blog post..I Lost My Memory

I clapped when I saw the palindrome odometer. 😀

<—dork.

Nice dancing.

My feet hurt, but that has nothing to do with you.

Poppys last blog post..off to get my babies

Just sent your LOL Whalls.
    Sorry I didn’t send them sooner; I’d been house-sitting for the past few days at my mom’s house, waiting for werewolves to break in and eat me.

Jannas last blog post..Hi, honey, I’m HOME!!!

BlondeBlogger, I really appreciate the plug. (and the idea you sent me via email – it’s in the works!)

Avi, (cue movie trailer theme music) In a world dominated by black-tie wearing Blues singers with coordinated dance moves, one Wayne stands apart from the others. He is… the Third Wayne.

Geeky Tai-Tai, thanx for the feedback! I don’t know what Publix is tho. And why was the guy hot? Is Publix not air conditioned?

martymankins, If you watch carefully, you can even see me (on the left if you didn’t know) pointing at my nails.

Dave2, thank you for not capitalizing Margarita. Or capitalizing *on* Margarita.

Tug I know! he’s so funny and optimistic that way

Bucky, ah, reminds me of Prince Albert in a can.

Miss Britt, no daycare. He’s 6, so 1st grade starts soon. My wife stays home w/the kids if that helps answer further. And I use the Samsung S730 – cheapo $99 digital camera, and that was oh prolly 9 mo ago.

Dragon, why THANK YOU! I am proud and honored to be considered your friend. and, V org jr jbhyq or tbbq sevraqf va “erny yvsr”.

metalmom, we’re here to provide a service. Anything I do or say can be held against me. Void where prohibited. You are now free to move about the blog.

Poppy, was it a yippeeee! clap or a Rudy-style slow-clap or a golf clap?

Janna, YAY!!!! THE LOLWHALLS ARE HERE! THE LOLWHALLS ARE HERE!

15. Crys says:

fabulous video. WONDERFUL SHIRT. i want.

Comment: