wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

Episode #8 contains these tidbits:

• Jaden’s first day of school
  • Will they ever learn Kern?
  • It takes a village
  • Durango needs some work
  • Jaden lets us know what he thinks about cleaning his room
  • Random acts of welding
  • New HD DVR (you’ve got 20 seconds)
  • Rock paper scissors
  • Mongolian Grill

This week’s bonus footage: gas prices cause random reflections of finger shapes in the LCD readout (right around $60).

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

“It’s a handicapped sign”

I loled.

Avitables last blog post..Remember that movie Major League?

2. NYCWD says:

I started rolling when you talked about kerning… b/c my boss at the newspaper used to tell me, “No one notices that!”

Rock, paper, scissors rules.

You used a credit card for the gas, right? Mine shuts off at $70.00.

NYCWDs last blog post..The Hawt Dawg Campaign

Bad kerning should be punishable by death! Handicapped or not.

Dave2s last blog post..Intestinal

Having done a lot of publishing over the years, kerning is one of those terms that a lot of people are not familiar with until you explain what it is… then most people are still massively confused until you create something with no concern for proper kerning… then the light goes on in their head.

Years ago, we used to go to the Mongolian Grill… we always had a contest to see who could stack their bowl the highest. I won a few times… well, ‘won’ is a relative term, having to pack all of that food in my tummy in under an hour.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #19 – The Monday Edition

5. Evil Genius says:

Yeah, those doggone muffler bearings are eating me alive. I swear my mechanic has had to change mine 3 times in the past year! LOLOL

6. Dragon says:

Blame it on the Wayne? So you’re chanelling milli vanilli now? Didn’t see that coming. πŸ™‚

Can I play rock-paper-scissors tooooooooooooooo? I can totally beat you. Maybe not the boy, but I can totally beat you.

Dragons last blog post..Asparagus Salad with Champagne-Saffron Vinaigrette

7. Miss Britt says:

Did you say “most worst?”

It takes a village. hehehe

Heyyyyy… that was longer than 3 minutes. Rock Paper Scissors went to like 3:04

Miss Britts last blog post..12 Reasons I Should Pose Nude

Mmm… Mongolian Grille….

I real ly hat ebad kerni ngtoo!

9. You are so bad! ROFL @ the handicap sign (and feeling guilty for laughing!)

Jaden is a cutie pie. And I wish gas really pumped that fast.

I’ll watch either on my lunch or this weekend. I’m sure it’s riveting.

Really, look at the way the R extends down and to the right. You can’t adjust it any closer to the next letter without touching. The main problem is that they used all caps. That’s a font that just shouldn’t be used in all caps. It happens when the sign designer is told by the customer to change it to all caps after it was designed. The customer is always right… Blah!

I’m going to go top of the headlamp fluid on the truck right now. Don’t want that manifold thing to happen to me.

marilyns last blog post..Dances with Elk

I like how Jaden called the ground the floor. πŸ™‚

Poppys last blog post..Space-y morning vlog

Good lord, man, I can’t believe I missed this….
    Sorry. Here I am again with late LOL-Whalls.
    Feel free to dock my paycheck.

Jannas last blog post..I will never be the strangest person on the planet

Avi, I edited out the part where I explained the joke. I don’t regret the decision.

NYCWD, I’m not sure if it’s a credit card rule, or a pump rule, or a combination of the two. But yes, I used a CC. I’ve been to a few places now where it doesn’t shut off, but I don’t know if that’s because they raised it or what.

Dave2, I knew you’d appreciate the topic.

martymankins, I’m not big on oriental food, but MG is one place I can go because I can be me. I mean picky.

Evil Genius, and they make these noises…

Dragon, I was lip-synch-channeling.

Miss Britt, yes, I said “most worst”. I was much tired. And I believe we’ve clarified the “going over than 3 minutes”.

Ren, lunch?

BlondeBlogger, re: handicap sign: I know!
    re: Jaden: I know!
    re: gas pumping: I know!

Robin, well?

marilyn, You hit the nail on the head – it’s the wrong font altogether.

(everyone says) “It’s the wrong font”

heh heh heh

Poppy, I think he’d rather be floored than grounded.

Janna, Good lord, Janna, I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to post your LOL WHALLS! And this time, you did SIX.

Comment: