wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life

Episode #9 contains these tidbits:

• Rock, Paper, Scissors REDUX
  • I am a Meatarian: Last Supper
  • Changing headlamp fluid in the Mustang
  • Luna photo op during Jaden’s review of flipping
  • SSSSHHHH!  The blade is sleeping…
  • Wednesday night pool league
  • Confession
  • Definition of Optimism
  • Salad Correction

This week’s bonus footage: $3 contest!!!!  Guess the song that Wayne is humming.  Also, there are at least 2 great LOLwhall opportunities for Janna in the bonus footage.

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

It’s “Raisin’ McCain”… you redneck you!

Dave2’s last blog post..AustFrancisco

Mmmm…the salad looks good. A pear, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette is even better.

That’s a great salad. I make those at home a lot. We normally have them with steaks or pork chops.

Dell should send you free desktops, since the rest of us are going to buy them.

And Jaden is right… going faster on a pocket rocket could make him cold. 40mph on my scooter makes me cold…

No guesses on the song…. I may have to watch Wayne Bobblehead again to see if I can guess the “doo… dooo.. doo”

I love raspberries, and I love strawberries, but they do not belong in salads.
    Raspberry vinaigrette is good, though.
    I like spinach salads.

Just sent your LOL Whalls.

Janna’s last blog post..It’s salsa time again

Dave2, um, no. I don’t even know what that is.

Robin, I love pears!

martymankins, I think I shall make a waynestore and sell bobbleheads. My will be done.

Janna, well, all I can say is I survived. Barely.

OOH OOH! NEW LOLWHALLS!

thanx, Janna!

Well, it’s good that you survived the salad.
    After all, what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger… or kills us later, or makes us wish we were dead, or something like that.
    I forget exactly which.

Janna’s last blog post..Healed by a taco

I like meat as much as the next person but even I know the difference between strawberries and tomatoes. That looked like an awesome salad.

My favorite part of the video was when you had to spin in a circle to unwind the dog. That happens to me a lot.

That is ovbiously the barney song…. “I love you. You love me….”

marilyn’s last blog post..A Hairy Answer

8. Evil Genius says:

Dell should totally give you new desktops. Just because.

And that salad looks totally YUM!!

Evil Genius’s last blog post..Of All the Bad Luck

Haha – those are great, Janna! I had other comments, but I was distracted by the LOLwhalls.

Avitable’s last blog post..Chocolate and bacon: Good pairing?

OMG, wow! I just got a compliment from Avitable!
    Can I, like, trade that in for money or something?

Janna’s last blog post..Healed by a taco

Four Avitabucks.

Avitable’s last blog post..Chocolate and bacon: Good pairing?

12. I was like, “Where are the tomatoes” lol No clue on the song, so I guess I’m screwed out of $3…geez. And how did you not win the Hot Blogger Calendar with those eyes? (I totally couldn’t focus on your confession *grin*)

I just tried to buy a frozen pizza with my four Avitabucks, and all the cashier did was look at me strangely.

Janna’s last blog post..Healed by a taco

Yeah, Avitabucks are only good as currency in Avitopia.

Avitable’s last blog post..I don’t post on Sundays anymore.

15. Bucky says:

Is the location of Avitopia near the location of The Simpsons’ Springfield?

Bucky’s last blog post..How To Stop A Kitten Fight

Between there and Oz.

Avitable’s last blog post..I don’t post on Sundays anymore.

17. Dragon says:

My guess is the Barney Song. As in Barney the big, pink, gay dinosaur. Where’s my $3?

Dragon’s last blog post..Chocolate Coconut Truffles

marilyn, yup, with Luna, I had to do that a lot. And no, it’s not Barney.

Evil Genius, obviously I survived from eating the salad.

Avitable – Janna, where’s my cut?

BlondeBlogger, I’ve unconverted many a Catholic priest

Bucky, nice influx of Simpsons.

Dragon, nope, it’s not the Barney song.

19. kapgar says:

I’m not going to bother pointing out the differences between tomatoes and strawberries. Your taste buds will do that well enough for you.

Since when is 100 degrees awesome? You are sick in the head, m’man! But Jaden and the pocket rocket might be on to something.

kapgar’s last blog post..Hey, I got some new shoes…

I was yelling at the screen “THOSE ARE STRAWBERRIES!” Thanks for correcting yourself. And, Dawg got to witness my geek overload gigglefest when you talked about the Blade sleeping. Dude, don’t get desktops — more Blade servers, silly!!

Poppy’s last blog post..Beauty Queens, Queens, Subways, and Tower Power

21. Shawna says:

Ok I have no idea on the song, but knowing you as well as I do, I would GUESS it’s either YES or STEELY D(UR)AN. Am I right? Unconverting catholic priests? Jeez, Wayne. LOL.
    Yeah, the eyes are powerful, BlondeBlogger. You should see them up close and in person.
    By the way, when I see you Wednesday, will you sing Somewhere Over The Waynebow to me? Kthxbai.

kapgar, yeah, my taste buds fire full torpedo cannons on tomatoes. And if you listen, I said OPTIMISM was awesome. And optimism makes 100 degree weather awesome. Try it!

Poppy, my family decided to correct me, so I reshot a “correction” to be published in the Times, er DITL.

Shawna, nope, it’s not YES or Steely Dan or Duran Duran. With regards to “somewhere over the waynebow”, both you and BlondeBlogger should go check out “18 Wheels On A Big Rig” by Trout Fishing In America. Definitely safe for work. Safe for kids, family, math geeks and anyone who likes good humor and music.

Comment: