October
2008
9:10 am

We interrupt our irregularly scheduled post for breaking news

ONE MORE DAY TO DAVESTIN
(see Dave’s Event Page)

I sure was link-happy in that post, wasn’t I?

Ok, where was I? Oh yeah, the world ending.  I guess it had to happen sometime. And here, I thought it would be October 28th, 2011 or maybe December 21st, 2012.  Others believe it will be when McCain is sworn in early next year, but I digress.

But NO!.  Actually, it started this past Sunday.

WAAHAHHAHHHHHHH!

Nobody is following me on twitter!  What’s next?  Nobody will read my blog?!?!??!?!

GAH!  That’s already happened, too!

1. Alex says:

In the immortal words of C-3PO, “We’re doomed.”

Alex´s last blog post..Random Randomness #1

2. Nobody™ says:

Dude, you think that’s bad??
    Nobody WRITES my blogs!

Hahahahahahahaha
    Nobody doesn’t read my blogs!
    Try out-losering me on THAT!
    🙂

Sybil Law´s last blog post..Lovey Munsters

Wait, not sure if it’s a good thing that Nobody doesn’t read my blog, at least I don’t think so.

Davestin as a sign of the pending apocalypse makes me happy for some reason. I always knew I’d have a hand in the end of the world.

Dave2´s last blog post..Crimpin

6. Evil Genius says:

Awww, Nobody loves you!! lol

Evil Genius´s last blog post..I’m the New Meth

7. metalmom says:

Nobody loves me.

metalmom´s last blog post..Red Handed

8. metalmom says:

Nobody wants to see my boobs.

metalmom´s last blog post..Red Handed

9. Faiqa says:

Nobody knows the troubles I’ve seen.

Faiqa´s last blog post..For the Love of All Things Holy, Are You Serious?!

10. Mrs. Nobody says:

I’ve got you all beat – I’m married to – NOBODY!

11. Nobody™ says:

It’s true, I have in fact asked to see metalmom’s boobs.

I don’t read nobody’s blog. Maybe I should but I’m worried that Nobody would then read my blog.

marilyn´s last blog post..Title Shmitle!

13. Keep an eye out for a new Twitter follower. I have a surprise for you. *grin*

The cleverness in calling yourself Nobody is you can always have someone to blame, including yourself, while giving the perception is really was nobody.

martymankins´s last blog post..What the Plurk? Twitter this, Pownce-head!

15. Winter says:

I have 4 older sibs. We share a mom, but not a dad. Before I was born, when they were teens, they each had a nickname. My popular in high school brother Tom was “Somebody”. My bookish sister Jeannette was “Nobody”. My freakishly slutty sister Darlene was “Everybody.” And my sister Maxine who strove so hard to be like Darlene was “Anybody.” To this day, anyone who uses those names gives me the willies.

Winter´s last blog post..Recap

Alex, Bee- boop Beepity Boop, Beep Beep Bop Boop!

Nobody™, ok, that’s funny. Nobody tells jokes as good as you.

Sybil Law, ok, that’s even funnier.

Robin, for the sake of the election, can’t we not fail to forget to drop the double negatives?

Dave2, In a world where two worlds collide… oops, I was channeling a dead voiceover actor.

Evil Genius, LOL indeed. LOL indeed.

metalmom, I think a lot more people love you and are in a boob-induced frenzy.

Faiqa, I hear nobody makes a good counselor, too.

Mrs. Nobody, Nobody asked you to comment.

Nobody™, I’m a firm supporter of the idea that you have to ask for what you want in life.

marilyn, it’s worked out for me so far!

BlondeBlogger, surprise noted and made into it’s own blog post! thanx!

, You mentioned in an unrelated comment that you’d not read Pearls Before Swine. That author does some great stuff with Family Circus’ “Nobody” character.

Winter, that’s pretty telling of Maxine, if I read you right.

Comment: