October
2008
11:45 am

I’m stuffed.

Imitation

They say “imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”  They usually say that when they copy your stuff.

But in this case, it’s true! I’m flattered!  NYCWD gave a “nod of the blog” my way when he created a non-cereal-wednesday video called Night In The Life, or NITL.  Although, for some reason, the links he made to my vlog series don’t seem to work in my browser, I checked the source and the link to me is there nonetheless.  I confirmed that the link works in IE 7 but not in Google Chrome.  Weird.

The video is pretty good too – informative AND entertaining.  I should work on the informative part, and probably the entertaining aspect too.

Here it is for your viewing pleasure:

Get WHALL soon

One of my favoritetest bloggers I haven’t met yet but I’m certain I’ll find a way to before I die is Janna.  Evidently, she’s so cool she actually has three blogs, not just one.  She has Jannaverse, Jantics and Jantrails.  Right now I only read the first one listed because it has more of her name in it.  OVer time, I’m sure I’ll ease into the other forms of Jannaddiction.

I was NOT feeling well last week, and actually ended up with strep.

So what does Janna do?  Make fun of me?  Kick me while I’m down?  Declare me unfit to be qualified to run as President because I’m not a natural-born citizen?  No!

She makes and then sends me a “get whall soon” card.

Ahhhh.  and Awwwww.

Wait a second.  I look sick in all of those pictures.

Best of LOLcats

1. Nobody™ says:

Now I won’t feel so bad about my idea of making a video post about a day of Nothing.

2. Raganator says:

Glad you’re feeling better. I am too now that I got LOL cats~!

Woo Hoo!

Dawg is pretty amazing. And, I swear on a stack of peanut butter cups, he thinks his life is boring.

Poppy´s last blog post..mozzie not-see

4. metalmom says:

Janna seriously ROCKS!

metalmom´s last blog post..The Horror

5. NYCWD says:

Hmmm… the link works for me! 🙂

Thanks for not serving me with a cease and desist!!!

NYCWD´s last blog post..Sunday Smorgashboard Edition 76

Even sick, you still found a way to sneak a political jab into your MISC post.

I’ve never visited Janna’s blog. I may have to do that here soon.

martymankins´s last blog post..Scooter Sunday #26

Yay! You posted your Get Whall Soon card!
    I feel so loved.
    Thanks for the links. 🙂

I’m going to ignore the anti-Obama jab. 🙂

Now that your throat feels better, you can do a DITL with you playing euph or trumpet, right?
    …Right?
    Just do it.

8. Evil Genius says:

I love Janna too. She rawks! And so do YOU!

Feel better sooon! (And send more LOL cats!!)

Evil Genius´s last blog post..This Meme is for the Worms

Nice card!
    Loling at the LOL cats…. 🙂

Sybil Law´s last blog post..Thursday Ramblings

10. Allyson says:

that thing about obama can’t be REAL can it? It would be too funny, if it were real.

Allyson´s last blog post..Feeling Better

Janna is so sweet.

I love the “understand no ebil”

marilyn´s last blog post..Six Bookish Things