November
2008
10:25 am

You can hear me thank each of you individually in this morning’s utter (and by individually, I mean that I grouped you all corporately due to efficiency)

And although I did not win last night’s lotto, it got me thinking.  With all this positive energy coming from dozens of brilliant, loving, compassionate and incredibly good-looking people, the measly $5million (estimated cash value) jackpot is just. not. worth it.

I mean think about it – who do you know that is rich that is happy?

No, I mean besides Oprah.

Sure, with that kind of money I could probably buy lots of stuff, stop getting calls from bill collectors, live in a better neighborhood, hire a maid or two and not work any more, but when you really think about it, who wants that?  Doesn’t that just sound like hell on earth?  Really – could you live with yourself when you have that much money?

Clearly it was not meant to be.

Nope, not at all.

That kind of money just isn’t meant for me/us.

No no no, $5m just isn’t enough.  The incredible amount of positive energy you guys are sending to me is destined for Friday’s Mega Millions, estimated at $53,600,000.  THAT’S the kind of money that would bring happiness!

So I’m running TWO sets of numbers for tomorrow’s MEGA MILLIONS – the ones I initially used and the ones Hilly “lost.”

Keep the positive energy coming!

Keep the positive energy coming!

Offer still stands – anyone leaving a positive comment on this post or yesterday’s post gets a share of 1/2 the winnings!  (btw, that’s any winnings, not just if I win the jackpot).  Comment must be left by 10pm Central  Friday night, the 21st, 2008.  Comments left on my utter also count, so that’s an easy way to get double shares.

Also, I can’t believe no-one correctly guessed the reference at the end of yesterday’s post yet…  An extra share still is up for grabs 🙂

1. bluepaintred says:

LOLZ

Im sorry you did not win on your ticket. I played your numbers and hilly’s last night and won quite a bit of (fake) money on facebook keno.

Chin up, someone has to win it, and I am positive it will be you.

2. Raganator says:

You’re always a winner in my book, but I’m sending my cajun mojo vibes your way!

3. I’m not sure what the heck is going on but hey [!] count me in for some free moula. I’ll send you all the positive vibes, thoughts, prayers and voo doo mama stuff I’ve got.

Sheila (Charm School Reject)´s last blog post..Speechless? Almost.

I do hope you win – I don’t know anyone else who deserves it more!

Avitable´s last blog post..I hate your kids

5. Tug says:

Positively continuing the positivity.

Tug´s last blog post..Flower Part 2

Just think of the air fare to see YES in a cool location (and be able to have enough leftover to take a couple of your blogger friends, too). Positive thoughts coming your way.

martymankins´s last blog post..I’m a Substitute…

7. Giggle Pixie says:

Well, I don’t know if it would make us delerioiusly happy, but I’d settle for “content”. 🙂

Positive energy is still flowing your way and I’ll be concentrating hard on those numbers!!!

Giggle Pixie´s last blog post..Disenchanted

Win. Win. Win. Win. Win. Win.

Dave2´s last blog post..Replacement

9. Ben says:

I’m pretty sure you’re right about the last drawing: it just wasn’t enough money. I’ve got a strong feeling you’re going to win on Friday, though. And I think you probably just shot up the Google rankings for searches similar to: “and this is Wayne, from double-you-hall-dot-org, sending positive numeric energy from all across the Universe… to you*”. Congrats in advance!

Ben´s last blog post..So much for my turn at President ….

10. Ben says:

Did we win yet? Ooops, it’s not until tonight. Go Wayne!

Ben´s last blog post..So much for my turn at President ….

11. sourpuss says:

Good luck!

sourpuss´s last blog post..Miss Tay

Bluepaintred, thank you for the thoughts, and glad you won!

Raganator, Oooh, shay.

Sheila, consider yourself counted in.

Avi, I hate it when you’re serious.

Tug, positronically positing the positive!

martymankins, mmm, that would be awesome! talk about a great blog contest to run after winning the lottery

Giggle Pixie, honestly, I’ll take content any day.

Dave2, that’s a win-win-win-win-win-win situation!

Ben, yup, and still, NO ONE HAS GOTTEN IT. I suspect Ren is not answering out of politeness. That might be a slight hint, but probably not a big enough of one to matter.

sourpuss, thanx! good luck to you, too. I hope you win a lot (grin)

Money is generally good and I think we deserve it. It was such a nice looking ticket, but I’m sure you’re right, this one must be it.

marilyn´s last blog post..TGIF