wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life
(DITL = Day In The Life)

Merry Christmas to all you awesome people!  I know it’s been 2 months since my last DITL, so I put in a little extra boredom and geek stuff at the end.  However, the DITL is still just 3 minutes.  It’s the bonus time that makes seem long and boring.

I thought about skipping #13 in the counting order like buildings and Presidents do, but what can I say? I’m a rebel that likes to live dangerously.

Wayne’s 3-minute DITL #13 from whall on Vimeo.

(Direct Youtube link)

Episode #13 contains these tidbits:

• Merry Christmas from Zina / Time to go jump on the Trampoline
  • Bee Gees (no time to talk)
  • Trampoline time w/Jaden!
  • Package from Janna, part 1 (driving with no hands! whaaaah!)
  • Trampoline time w/Jaden!
  • Meet Tigger, our new rescued Border Collie pup
  • Package from Janna, part 2
  • Snow in Austin is unbelievable
  • Jaden is a 6yr old pool shark
  • Package from Janna, part 3
  • Christmas tunnel vortex (santasranch.net)
  • Filled up for less than $20
  • Preview of the MITL

This week’s bonus footage: MITL (Mac In The Life)!

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

1. Geeky Tai-Tai says:

That vortex was awesome and your new puppy is adorable!

2. Giggle Pixie says:

And a Whally-Jolly Christmas to you as well!

Oh, and BOUNCE ME!!!! That looked like so much fun!!

Giggle Pixie´s last blog post..The Closest I’ll Get to Holiday Cheer in 2008

3. Dragon_Baby says:

The new puppy is sooooo adorable. 🙂

Have a Whally Jolly Christmas to you and yours. xo

4. Jen says:

My goodness – Jaden is following in his parents’ and grandparents’ footsteps. New conclusion – Billiards is genetic. He has a good stroke and keeps cool during the game – most most most most most most impressive. Wishin’ you all a very wonderful Holiday! *Hugs*

5. Oh, PUPPY!!!!!!! I want it!!!!! Are you trying to kill me with the cuteness? UGH! Can’t stand not being able to hug Tigger!!

I had to pause your DITL to come say this. Heading back to watch the rest now.

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..My Christmas Duet With Mr. Fab

6. ~Does the package say “Jeremy.” And if so, why are we calling you “Wayne?” 😉

~I am in love with your puppy. (especially the sneeze)

~I am so jealous of your snow.

~Can you put Tigger in the DITL that you’re making for me?

~Those lights were beautiful! I’ve never been to any drive-through light displays. Maybe I can talk my husband into taking me to one this weekend.

~Hahaha @ “Push It.” You are so hilarious!

~You lost me at minute 7.

~Merry Christmas!

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..My Christmas Duet With Mr. Fab

Watching your videos…i think I get a little bit closer to God. That or I just fall asleep and hit my head on the computer desk.

8. BOSSY says:

Sandals and Christmas? Does not compute, circuit overload.

BOSSY´s last blog post..Bossy’s Featured Gay.

Option key, buddy. OPTION key. If it’s a DVD it won’t boot from it while holding C because C is for CD… D is for DVD. Option is for any media it can possibly boot from. And Option gives you the (option) to run Apple Hardware Test from disc 1.

Just sayin’.

The vortex was gorgeous, and so is your new pup!!!

Poppy´s last blog post..I had a merry little Christmas and all you got was this lousy post

You have turned Jaden into a bonafide pool shark.

And those christmas lights were cool.

An extra tip on booting the Mac, you can also press and hold down option, which let’s you pick what device to boot from (you can boot from a USB or firewire drive, too)

Now I need to come back for Part 2 to see if you got everything installed.

martymankins´s last blog post..Snowy Sunday #06

11. Marty wants me to ask you what your favorite 70’s rock duo is. So….?

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..My Christmas Duet With Mr. Fab

I finally got around to watching this, expecting all manner of wackiness and hilarity as you opened my package on-camera…
    and…
    Heyyyyy!!!!
    You never opened it!
    I am downcast and disheartened…. although that might be partially because I’m turning 39 next Sunday.

Janna´s last blog post..Things the letters SALE could stand for:

• whall says:

This is my first “reply within WordPress” comment – I’m eager to find out how it shows up on my blog. I know that my theme doesn’t support nested comments, but maybe I’ll switch to one that does, or edit my theme because it’s so suave and sexy.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that the anticipation you feel is completely architected and intended. It’s called PLOT TENSION. I now have the entire world sitting, waiting to see what Janna sent me. I will call it a JITL (Janna In the Life) and I will make it mine.

Comment: