wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life
(DITL = Day In The Life)

This DITL is a little dog-centric.

Wayne’s 3-minute DITL #14 from whall on Vimeo.

(Direct Youtube link for iPhone users)

Episode #14 contains these tidbits:

• Tigger hides in the bushes
  • Wayne’s new camera button
  • Beautiful tree
  • Public Service Announcement!!!!
  • Candle-lit bubble bath with Kenny G
  • You better run
  • Spazmatroid / Dogs just wanna have fun

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

1. Why doesn’t MY camera have one of those cool monster buttons? I’m glad you got the cool new camera because I’ve been missing your DITL’s. It’s a good thing this one was only 3-minutes because if it was any longer I would’ve died of face-hurt!

Geeky Tai-Tai´s last blog post..I Am Sam

It’s pronounced “uh-Vit-uh-bull”, not “ruh-tahr-dud”.

Avitable´s last blog post..Musically challenged

• whall says:

Avitable – Retarded people don’t know the difference. Which reminds me of the old joke “if someone pleads insanity, why do we take away the death penalty? We could just tell them that it’s some roller coaster ride. WHEEEEEE!”

Yay! DITL’s are back. Nice monster button on the camera.

And “Run Like Hell” playing while the dog runs. Nice touch.

martymankins´s last blog post..Snowy Sunday #14

4. Giggle Pixie says:

Yay for cool new cameras with monster buttons!! 🙂

Giggle Pixie´s last blog post..You Know What They Say About Buddies…

I kept waiting for a music credit to appear while the puppy was running, but it never came. Very cool music… was that the Backstreet Boys perhaps?

Dave2´s last blog post..Bullet Sunday 119

• whall says:

Dave2 – Good guess! However, it was actually Kenny Chesney. I had the credits on there like a good ‘netizen but they killed Kenny. YOU B*ST*RD

(more seriously, I need to get better about doing credits…)

6. kapgar says:

I want a Weird Monster button!

And you have got a mahveelus singing voice, dahlink!

kapgar´s last blog post..I might believe you if I didn’t know…

• whall says:

kapgar – just be glad I edited the video and stopped it there. I actually sang the whole song. When I die, I will have a LOT of “cutting room floor tape that should have stayed there” if someone makes my posthumous DITL. I guess that would be DITAL (Day In The After-Life).

Now that I have high speed… DITLs are way more fun.

marilyn´s last blog post..Which Banner is Better?

And the award for best soundtrack goes to: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL #14.

Poppy´s last blog post..vulnerable

• whall says:

Poppy – I may do more of those if I can get ahold of good credits overlay software. heh. Sorry I missed your Karl show but I’ll sync up the podcast soon. I was on the after-show though.

9. “I’m only happy when it Waaayne’s!”

Love your doggies.

Coke Rewards are awesome. I got a free subscription to “Shape” magazine with mine. Not giving mine away! 🙂

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..Ash Wednesday

10. By the way, I am DYING for my DITL!!

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..Ash Wednesday

• whall says:

BlondeBlogger – soon, soon. when I upgraded my laptop, my DITL videos were backed up on an external USB drive and I haven’t taken the time to move it back over now that I have plenty of space.

Comment: