wayne's 3-minute ditl day in the life
(DITL = Day In The Life)

Wayne’s 3-minute DITL #15 from whall on Vimeo.

(Direct Youtube link for iPhone users)

Episode #15 contains these tidbits:

• Coworker insanity
  • Sarah from New York is a Vegan
  • Manly Hall
  • Labrynth / Tootsie Pops
  • Nick Dagan Best from http://exotericastrology.com
  • Dining Hall
  • Utterli seems broken / cell phone buzz
  • Diet Pepsi w/Cherry has the Obama logo
  • Chris Brennan is a hella astrologer

All in 3 minutes or less! (excluding introductions, credits and bonus footage).

Note: background music supplied unknowingly by the fantastic duo of Donald Fagen and Walter Becker, key stalwarts that make up Steely Dan, off their latest album Everything Must Go. The track I used portions of is Lunch With Gina. Pick this music up if you can – it is amazingly good.

1. Alex says:

Did you seriously count all of your steps in the labyrinth? Oh, and aren’t those fun? Good time to sit and reflect on what’s happened, and what is to come.

AlexΒ΄s last blog post..Random Randomness #1

I’ve just been DITLed and want to know how I report this to the authorities!!

Dave2´s last blog post..Shaq

Wow. I just went to chrisbrennan.com and ended up at a website for the “Westside Strangler.” I feel so violated! I realized that I forgot the “astrologer” part and ended up at the right place. Then I saw that a natal chart is $100. Somehow, I feel more violated.

Dave2´s last blog post..Shaq

4. Faiqa says:

“I’m always wrong.” I really, really liked that part. πŸ˜‰

Faiqa´s last blog post..Lagging Administrivia and the Elusive Yeti

Oh, sure, METALMOM gets a ditl with HER gift package mentioned…

If you need me, I’ll be over here in the corner, sitting in the dark, eating chocolate and mourning my abnormal tendency to inspire apathy among modern-day society.

But, on the bright side, that’s what I’d probably be doing anyway.
    πŸ™‚

Janna´s last blog post..The Great Disappearing Yogurt of 2009

That’s one He…ck of an astrologer. Looks like you had a good time. Have you stuck with the vegan thing?

marilyn´s last blog post..Saving Newspaper

I agree with Faiqa – that made me laugh!
    And how IS the vegan thing going?!

Sybil Law´s last blog post..20. Really?!

I think that during the Vegan part of the video it would have been awesome if you had a sausage wrap or something in your hand off screen and you brought it up to take a bite.

Ren´s last blog post..Fast Food Diet

9. Giggle Pixie says:

We’re going to need an update on the vegan sigtuation! And I do so love coworker insanity…’cause usually I’m the insane one. lol

Giggle Pixie´s last blog post..Chocolate and Doritos, Anyone?

What Ren said. I was waiting for you to flash to “One minute later” and lamenting that veganism was too hard!

Avitable´s last blog post..Massaging your prostate for fun and profit

Ren’s comment cracked me up. And I was waiting for the same thing Avitable was.

In the end, we always have Steely Dan.

martymankins´s last blog post..Snowy Sunday #15

12. Chris says:

That clip came out really well! Nice work. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife last weekend.

Chris´s last blog post..House System Poll & Rectification Research Project

13. kapgar says:

We have a similar labyrinth near where I work. I should count the steps.

kapgar´s last blog post..Moment of surrender…

14. Jen says:

Hrm. If you are going Pseudo Vegan (I cannot see you really being Vegan for a month), but let’s say you do…can you still eat animal crackers?

OOoooh, I love animal crackers…. but only when they’re made out of pepperoni.
    The marinated steak ones are good too.

Janna´s last blog post..Things The Letters PITY could stand for

Usually I only eat pepperoni in self-defense, but occasionally I make exceptions.

17. “Kiss the Wayne, whenever you need me”

LOL @ Ren! Although you two were close enough to kiss so sausage would’ve ruined the moment if you tried to go for it. Which I know you were totally thinking of doing. πŸ™‚

BlondeBlogger´s last blog post..Purrrrrr! – Britney Spears’ Wardrobe Malfunction

18. metalmom says:

I love being ditl’ed by you!

Comment: