Everyone and their brother posted TequilaCon pics back in whatevermonththatshindigwas.  I still haven’t.  Some people even posted videos of me with a hot blonde that isn’t my wife.  Also, about the only photos of me on facebook are the ones from TC09, including one of me looking like I’m grabbing the Poppy in some sort of possessive freak-out episode.

I really should upload more photos to facebook.  And everyone knows you don’t touch the Poppy.

My DITL creation phase is on a break, but I should mention that I captured a decent amount of video for a TITLE (Tequilacon In The Life, Excellent) and a RITL (Roadtrip In The Life), but I have not made the time to do those the justice they deserve.  I still plan on it, but for now you can have some of my photo collection.

Perhaps these would be better in something like a flickr album, or maybe a facebook thingy, but for now, they are whall.organisms.

IMG_0504

Which one is geeky? BOTH! HA!

IMG_0493

SagittariusBoy and LibraGirl

IMG_0457

Bellaventa, OhSarahJoy and Libragirl. and drinks.

IMG_0503

Hey look! It's that guy. and that girl. I think.

IMG_0482

Pink, the adobe.

Some sort of neat thing I took a picture of

This was neat. Neat neat neat

IMG_0469

Interestingly, this interesting thing was next to that other one

IMG_0468

You might think this is a shot of an silver ornate bench, but really it's just a zoomed out photo of Ren. I'm not that good at photography.

I had no idea you hate me!

Yeah, it’s those people by that thing at the place! I remember that!

3. So spill. Who was the hot blonde?

Your delayed photo summary just makes me miss the trip that much more. You’d better be bookin’ your Orlando trip, mister!

I love that on your own blog I can freak you out so bad you change your post.

I was just noting the distinct lack of direct pictures of us together in this post. And I can’t read so I totally GLOSSED OVER the entire top part of this post being about me! So, I am a jerk. I apologize. You are awesome. 🙂

Ha!
    You so totally don’t remember a lot.
    Which is exactly as TC09 shoulda been, I guess.
    😀

7. Faiqa says:

Awww, look how cute you are!!

Was the hot blonde my wife? Cause I’ve got video proof you were with her in the same car – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ckefkfj_1s

And I know you totally wanted to have the last word on TC09.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Random Leakage #11 =-.

Comment: