September
2009
8:13 am

Yeah, I don’t blog enough. Whatever.

So here’s another installment of How Lucky Is Wayne, Anyway? (a less successful but more interesting offshoot of Whose Line Is It, Anyway?)

lucky

For Round 1, we display his recent winnings at Avitable’s Avitaween raffle contest.  (Don’t you dare click over there if you still have decency and wholesomeness on your soul’s business card.  You’ve been warned.)  The Universe saw Wayne eyeing Ren’s recent Invaded! T-shirt purchase and knew that he wanted not one, but TWO of these shirts.  Universe also knew that although Wayne would have loved to go to Avitaween this year, it wasn’t to be, so The Universe saw to it that someone else won the actual plane trip to go to the party.

So now I’m a winner* and have to choose my shirts.  Naturally, I have to get one of Dave’s

invaded

I’m not sure on the other one yet, but it will probably be the splatter one.

Stay tuned for my next post, which will probably be some additional bragging about how lucky I am, such as the job I just landed.

Thanx!,
Wayne

* see how I switched from third person to first person?  Winners do that.

1. Rachel says:

you rock would have been nice to hang again though
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..I am and I’m not =-.

And why isn’t it to be, hm?
    .-= Avitable´s last blog ..Raffle winners announced! =-.

• whall says:

Ahmoo – personal stuff, mostly. Travel would be more than just inconvenient with work move, home move, knee stuff, and probably the biggest issue: I wouldn’t have time to make an appropriate costume worthy of the party. I did, however, disclose to Ren what my costume idea was and I at least got a raised eyebrow in response (which in Ren-speak means it didn’t completely suck).

3. Faiqa says:

I think you’re afraid of us turning you into a liberal commie. That’s why you’re not coming, isn’t it?

Maybe I should abandon my current costume plan and attend as Wayne?
    .-= Ren´s last blog ..Macro Monday #29 =-.

how i wish i could go, there are so many reasons i will probably never be able to go.
    .-= Robin´s last blog ..W =-.

The only way you would have been luckier is if you won the round trip flight.

Which reminds me, sorry to hear you are not going. Would have loved to hang out again. Will have to hog most of Ren’s time there in place of sneaking off to gamble somewhere.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 13 =-.

• whall says:

martymankins – is there gambling in Florida? Bright side is I’m possibly going to go in April 2010. Do you think everyone can just wait around for me?

Job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job, job!!!!!

congrats on da win
    .-= Poppy´s last blog ..behind these eyes =-.

8. Sarah says:

Yay on the win!
    .-= Sarah´s last blog ..Things I Love: seven =-.

Congratulations, winner!!! 😀
    .-= Sybil Law´s last blog ..FOF =-.

FTW!
    .-= Dave2´s last blog ..DOTS! =-.

Comment: