Fortunately for me, my family, my employer and teh interwebs, Ren and I did NOT wake up to the realization that we could not recall the previous #VegasBB weekend and have to retrace our steps to find Adam.

whangover-title3

Of course, if my Photoshopping skillz were better, the above movie poster would have been modified with our faces.  As such, I am entrusting you, dear reader, to use your fantastic imagination and help me out.  I want you to envision a perfectly inserted crop of Adam’s face for the bearded guy holding the baby (cringe if you must), Ren as the guy in the back, and put in me with my missing tooth holding some ice.  While you’re at it, also visualize that I expertly removed the extraneous “the” from inside the letter O.

See, if I was better at Photoshop (or gimp in my case), then I could’ve done all those changes in the time it took for me to describe the changes to you.

If you’re really good at this whole creativity exercise, go ahead and put in Poppy‘s face for the baby in the picture.

Why?

Well, if you MUST know, she’s the winner from my last post!  I went through and counted twelve (12) valid entries for people wishing us luck on our trip, then put those names in a list in excel numbered 1-12, and used random.org’s widget on the front page to determine a winner (#4).

See how her face would be perfect for that cover?

poppy-rejoice

As for #VegasBB, we had a great time.  I met some fun folks and widened my blogging horizons a little.

Many super sets of immense thanktitude to the hosts and all the people who helped put it on – Erin (@Queenofspain) & Megan (@undomesticdiva) in particular.  The drinks never ran dry, the @Vdog snorts never stopped, the laughter never died down and most importantly, the blackmail video never stopped rolling.

Oh yes, I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to retire on the digitial arsenal I captured.

Let the bidding begin.

Seriously… was it really necessary for you to put your WHang on the internet for everybody to see?
    .-= Dave2´s last blog ..Etiquette =-.

What, no comment about seeing me actually get drunk?
    .-= Avitable´s last blog ..Tugging =-.

#VegasBB FTW!!
    .-= Ren´s last blog ..Macro Monday #40 =-.

Yay, for Poppy!!
    Also – I totally saw the would – be skillz. Totally.
    🙂
    .-= Sybil Law´s last blog ..Warning: Much Excitement Contained Within =-.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON! I WON!
    .-= Poppy´s last blog ..Please. =-.

6. Andy says:

Wayne,
    This is Andy from the VegasBB party. I wanted to thank you for comforting/taking care of Sarah when things got hectic on Saturday night. As rough as that night was, it would have been a lot rougher had you not had the wherewithal to step in and calm things down (when I was too trashed to understand what was going on). What you did does not go unappreciated.

7. LeSombre says:

Dear Whall,

Challenge accepted.

Enjoy!
    .-= LeSombre´s last blog ..Challenge accepted =-.

8. yay for picking a winner!
    boooo for it not being me.
    yaaaay for lesombre taking up your challenge!
    .-= hello haha narf´s last blog ..Best. Comment. EVER. =-.

9. Al_Pal says:

SO awesome meeting you, and especially enjoyed getting to chat & chill more on Monday.
    Big Hugs! We’ll definitely let you know when we get plans to visit your area!
    .-= Al_Pal´s last blog ..My new creative outlet: Bread Puddings! =-.

I’m very sad I missed this. If time and extra cash would have been more plentiful, I would have been there.
    .-= martymankins´s last blog ..Tis The Season for Penguins =-.

Comment: