- What's the meaning of a police car with lights in swerving methodically across all four lanes of a highway back and forth? #SanDiego #
- The only thing obvious about it is he doesn't want any of the lanes of traffic to go any faster than about 15mph #
- My work day starts with a breakfast on the Del Mar beach. #
- I love you, TripIt but I don't need an alert (sound and screen) that my flight is on-time. #
- I want to use Siri but by typing instead of vocally. #
- REN! FOX NEWS! Check this from @FOXNews. Apple's New Maps App Heads Down Wrong Road: http://t.co/l1xuSh2F (cc @Blogography) #
- Hear, hear RT @renagerie @queenofpink Assuming it involves you coming into town, my schedule is likely the most flexible. Let me know. #
- Me: so whatchya learn in school this week?
Jaden: I learned algebra.
Me: Really? What did you learn?
Jaden: I learned X = 3. That's it. #
- Me: the shuttle went from Houston to California
Jaden: Which Houston?
Me: There's only 1 Houston
Jaden: Oops, I thought you said Boston. #
- Shouldn't "Do Not Disturb" be "Do Not Be Disturbed"? Just because I enable it on my end doesn't mean I'm going to stop bothering other ppl #
- Life can be unfair. I submit as Exhibit A the fact that @jonathancoulton plays in Austin same day #RUSH plays in San Antonio #
- #IOS6 doesn't seem to have fixed the "juggling multiple calls on #Verizon quot; issue but I like it anyway. #
- Mind. Blown. http://t.co/Baa0TSyP #
- So here's my theory: the "seat belt movement" was architected to create subconscious acceptance to restraint over time. #
- We're rooting for you, semi-beard! Succeed, mustache-plus! Go Tea! Go Tea! http://t.co/C9S1EjCJ #